GROUND SHIPPING ONLY
Penetrating stain protection for porous material indoor or outdoor.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Stain protection agent for internal and external surfaces.
- Protective base coat for waxed internal surfaces with rustic or rough finishes.
- For Porous unpolished stone, concrete, terracotta and quarry tile
Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Unpolished Marble and Agglomerates, Concrete
|With 1 QT - (0.95 Lt)|
|Terracota (Tuscan, Rustic, Polished)||161 - 215||sf|
|Handmade Terracota (Hollow Tile, Brick, Spanish)||54 - 108||sf|
|Natural Stone||108 - 215||sf|
- Does not alter original colour and appearance.
- No film forming.
- Does not alter terracotta frost resistance: tested by the Bologna Ceramic Centre.
- Certified as suitable for use on food contact surfaces.
- Excellent for sanded rustic terracotta and tumbled marble.
HOW IT IS USED
Do not dilute: Ready to use.
For treatment of exterior pavings: a first coat of HyDROREP (for natural stone) or FILA ES82 (for terracotta) is suggested as a primer to a dry and clean paving. The following day, brush on an even, continuous coat of FILA FOB.
For indoor use, apply FILA FOB with a large brush. The following day the treatment can be completed with one or two coats of the most suitable FILA wax (FILAMATT, FILA SATIN, FILA CLASSIC).
diluted solution of FILA CLEANER