A deep, penetrating cleaner for grout joints in tiles. Fila Grout Net is a powerful cleaner ideal for single-fired tiles, double-fired tiles, and porcelain tiles. Use it on ceramic tiles found on flooring, walls and counter tops. Unsuitable for porous surfaces treated with wax and polished marble and limestone surfaces. This grout cleaner is free of acids and sodium hypochlorite and will not damage the tile surface.
WHAT IT IS FOR
Deep-down cleaner for grouts in ceramic tile floors and walls. Suitable for single fired, double fired, porcelain tiles. Unsuitable only for porous surfaces treated with wax.
Cement based Grout Joints
- Very handy ergonomic handle and spray applicator.
- Does not damage tile surface.
- Does not contain neither acids nor sodium hypochlorite.
HOW IT IS USED
Ready for use: do not dilute.
- Spray the product directly onto the grout joints to be cleaned.
- Leave to sit.
- Scrub with an abrasive sponge or scrubbing brush.
- Rinse thoroughly.
If grout joints are very dirty, they should first be cleaned (not clean) with a 1:10 solution of DETERDEk.
This product causes methacrylate surfaces to become matt; use with care near methacrylate basins.