Ground Shipping Only
A tough descaling cleaner. Deterdek effectively removes grout residue, rust stains, lime deposits, saline efflorescence, and building-site dirt. This all-in-one descaler and detergent features high concentrations of surfactants, and works to eliminate saline efflorescences from terracotta, lime deposits from flooring, wall tiles, fixtures and rust stains from assorted surfaces. A powerful cleaner for outdoor paving, Deterdek may also be used on porcelain, quarry tile, and acid-resistant natural stone. Not suitable for marble and limestone. Deterdek is an eco-friendly cleaner free from harmful fumes, and functions as a fantastic substitute for muriatic acid. It cleans assorted surfaces effectively without altering appearance or causing other damage, and does not harm steel or aluminum trims.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Removes all grout residues and building-site dirt.
- Eliminates any saline efflorescences from terracotta.
- Removes lime deposits from floors, wall tiles (showers), and bathroom fixtures
- Penetrating cleaner for outdoor paving.
- All-in-one descaler and detergent: contains high concentrations of surfactants
- Removes rust stains.
Terracotta, Quarry Tile, Porcelain Stoneware, Glazed Ceramic Tile, Acid-Resistant Natural Stone
|With one quart (0.95 Lt)|
|Terracota||1:5||100 - 200||sf|
|Natural Stone||1:5 - 1:10||200 - 350||sf|
- Does not emit fumes that are harmful to users or the environment: a welcome substitute to muriatic acid.
- Does not alter colour or appearance of the surface.
- Cleans without damaging surfaces.
- Does not harm aluminium or steel trims.
- Multi-purpose: terracotta, porcelain stoneware, acid-resistant stone
- Dual use: according to dilution, can be used as either a detergent or a descaler.
HOW IT IS USED
Dilution: 1:5 – 1:10 depending on the amount of dirt to be removed.
Wet the surface before applying the product.
- Spread the diluted product with a scrubbing machine. Floor cleaning machine or rag and leave to act for a few minutes.
- Clean using a single disc professional cleaner fitted the most appropriate disc (e.g.: brown for terracotta) or with a floor cleaning brush.
- Vacuum or wipe up residue.
- Rinse with plenty of clean water.