A Gentle universal cleaner for Natural Stone, Terracotta, Ceramic, Concrete, Porcelain, Laminate or Linoleum floor, Wood etc.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- A gentle detergent for all floors
- Safe for pretreated and sensitive surfaces
- Essential for after installation cleaning of acid sensitive material such as polish natural stone or polish agglomerates
Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Porcelain Stoneware, Glazed Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Wood, Polished Marble and Agglomerates, Unpolished Marble and Agglomerates, Linoleum, Rubber and PVC
|With one quart (0.95 L)|
|Init. Cleaning of Stone||1:30||510||sf|
- Cleans without damaging the surface
- When highly diluted (1:200) it leaves no residues and does not require rinsing.
- Highly concentrated: can be diluted according to use.
- Highly biodegradable
- Ideal for the maintenance of waxed surfaces.
- Diluted min. 1:200 can be used with a floor cleaning machine
- Ideal for laminated surfaces
HOW IT IS USED
Dilution: as required – from 1:30 to 1:200.
- Maintenance: dilute to 1:200 (1 oz per gal water) used with a floor cleaning machine. Does not require rinsing.
- For very dirty floors, dilute to 1:301:50, then clean the surface with a cloth and scrubbing brush. Remove dirt and rinse.
- For after installation cleaning, dilute 1:30 and spread with a single disc professional cleaner with a soft disc (white or beige) or a floor scrubbing brush. Remove the residue with a vacuum drier or cloths. Rinse thoroughly.