Crystalizes and restores the original shine to polished or glossy natural stone floors.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Professional product which restores sheen to worn surfaces.
- Ideal for crystallizing natural polished limestone (marble, travertine) and polished agglomerates (Palladio, grit, Venetian).
Polished Marble and Agglomerates
Natural Polished Limestone
With one liter (1.06 quart) 538sf
- Rapidly restores the natural sheen to materials.
- Easy to apply and maintain.
- Keeps the surface shiny while making it resistant to wear.
- Anti-slip polishing.
- Increases traffic resistance. Worn material easily and quickly regains over 90% of its original shine (mean value obtained with lab testing)
HOW IT IS USED
No dilution: ready for use.
To ensure perfect crystallization, clean the floor and remove any wax residues before applying.
- Wash the floor using the FILAPS87 dewaxing, degreasing detergent. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry.
- Once the surface is clean and dry, spray a small amount of FILAKRISTALL PLUS over a limited area (around 2 sf). Immediately work the product evenly over the surface using a single-disc machine fitted with a white disc (recommended speed 150 rpm). As soon as the disc encounters resistance, replace it with a stainless steel wool disc and continue for a few minutes until the polished effect is achieved (recommended speed 400 rpm). Repeat the procedure for the remaining sections of the surface to be treated.
- Remove the steel wool fibres by wiping the surface with a microfibre or soft cotton cloth.
- Repeat the above procedures until you reach the required level of sheen.
- When completed, dry-polish using a single-disc machine fitted with a soft white microfibre disc or a white disc and a dusting cloth.
Avoid leaving water to stand on the floor or allowing the product to drip from the container. Do not use on non-limestone surfaces such as granite, quartzite or sandstone in general.