Eco friendly, SOLVENT FREE (WITHOUT HYDROCARBON SOLVENTS) penetrating stain protection for Polished or Honed surfaces such as Natural Stone, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Terracotta, Terrazzo & Porcelain tiles.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Natural finish stain-proofing sealant.
- The best environmentally friendly stain protection for porcelain tiles, natural stone, marble and granite with polished, brushed and matt honed finishes.
- Reduces absorption without affecting the material's natural look.
- Impregnates, protects, and makes cleaning easier.
- It is also ideal for grout joints, ceramic and crackle effect surfaces, resin-marble, and stone slabs.
- Is also suitable for treating coloured cement tiles and reconstructed stones.
Polished Porcelain, Marble, Granite, Ceramic Tiles, Polished Natural Stone and Agglomerates, Terrazzo Tiles, Natural Stone with Shiny Finish, Glossy Finish Stones, Matt Stones and Agglomerates, Glazed Ceramic
|With one quart (0.95 L)|
- Does not alter the natural color of surfaces.
- Hydrocarbon solvent free: environmentally-friendly treatment
- Does not form surface film and does not yellow.
- Due to its water-base, it withstands residual humidity and can therefore be applied 24-48 hours after the initial wash, making treatment quicker.
- Single-coat application: remove, apply and rub in gently until absorbed, apply second coat if necessary.
- Seals, protects, makes maintenance easier.
- Easy wipe on and wipe off application.
- Weather resistent.
- It is ideally suited for protecting kitchen and bathroom tops. This product is tested and certified food-safe.
- The surface can be walked on after just 4 hours.
- Very low VOC emission product: certified by GEV and marked EC1 PLUS and helps towards achieving credits for LEED.
HOW IT IS USED
Do not dilute: Ready to use.
For matt finish natural stones and agglomerates, decorated concrete tiles, manufactured stones: Apply FILAMP90 ECO PLUS with a paintbrush, or lambswool applicator pad, making sure to fully saturate the surfaces being treated.
Remove any product excess that has not been absorbed, by wiping off using a dry cloth, lambswool pad, or sponge.
For polished finish natural stones, agglomerates, porcelains, marble and granite: Apply an even coat of FILAMP90 ECO PLUS, with a paintbrush, or lambswool applicator pad. Wipe off any product excess after 10 minutes on natural stones and after about 4 hours on polished porcelains and compact marbles, making sure to help the product penetrate.
Advice from the expert:
During maintenance work regarding natural and reconstructed stones and colored cement tiles, you can apply a finishing wax according to the material and the desired effect.
Use diluted solution of FILA CLEANER.
Before using the product, we recommend carrying out a spot test to check for any changes in color. Use fans to circulate the air in the room during use to speed up drying
process. Do not apply this product outdoors if rain is in the forecast.