Removes Graffiti from treated and untreated walls, especially useful on rough or porous surfaces.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Strips stone sealers
- Removes paint and graffiti from treated and untreated surfaces.
- Deep cleans and dissolves grease.
- Eliminates grime and dirt on exterior surfaces.
- Highly effective on rough and porous materials such as concrete, brick veneer, and natural stone.
- Removes film and old paint layers from terracotta.
Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Porcelain Stoneware, Unpolished Marble and Agglomerates, Glazed Ceramic Tiles, Concrete, Walls
1 Liter (1.06 QT): 53 sq ft
- Easy to use.
- Ready to use: no dilution required.
- No corrosive.
HOW IT IS USED
Do not dilute: Ready to use.
- Spread directly on the wall with a flat brush or using the airless method.
- Leave to act for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Rub with scrubbing pad.
- Rinse. For the best results, use a water-jet cleaner.
Repeat application and rinsing if necessary (e.g. on porous surfaces such as brick veneers, natural stone, etc.).