A concentrated acid descaling cleaner that removes heavy building site dirt and saline efflorescence.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Removes building site dirt and residues.
- Removes any saline efflorescence.
- Cleaning and descaling action.
- Recommended for terracotta when ordinary buffered acid descaling cleaners are ineffective.
Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Porcelain Stoneware
|With one liter (1.06 quart)|
- Does not emit fumes that are harmful to users or the environment: a welcome substitute to muriatic acid.
- Contains sanitizing agents.
- Unlike pure acids which react within a few seconds, Fila PhZero has a prolonged descaling action.
- Due to its gel-like consistency, it is ideal for use on vertical surfaces.
- All-in-one descaler and detergent: contains high concentrations of surfactants.
HOW IT IS USED
Dilution: 1:5 – 1:10 depending on the type of dirt to be removed
Wet the surface with water before applying the product
- Spread over the surface and leave to act for a few minutes.
- Clean using a single disc professional cleaner fitted the most appropriate disc (e.g.: brown for terracotta) or a floor cleaning brush.
- Vacuum or wipe up residue.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
If some areas are still dirty, repeat the wash with a more concentrated solution. For vertical surfaces: use undiluted and leave to act for a few minutes. Rinse with water-jet spray.
Use with caution and only when necessary. Best with a professional single-disc cleaner and vacuum drier.