Fila PRW200 is a protective treatment, which seals material against the dirt generated in the grouting process. Ideal for a variety of absorbent materials, including Limestone, Marble, Terracotta, Quarry tiles, Concrete tiles & natural and reconstructed stone, Fila PRW200 cleans without altering surface appearance. A VOC-free, environmentally-friendly cleaner , Fila PRW200 does not release toxic emissions and is easy to apply. Drying time is quick, making subsequent treatment faster, and once application is complete, it’s possible to apply any kind of protection treatment you want. The product comes ready to use. Cleaning after laying is a breeze with Fila PRW200! Available as an individual product or by the case, you’ll never have to worry about sweat-inducing grout cleaning again!
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Water-repellent protector against laying dirt, that makes grouting and cleaning easier without altering the material's appearance.
- Ideal for absorbent materials such as terracotta, quarry tiles, natural and reconstructed stone and agglomerates.
Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Unpolished Stone and Agglomerates
|With one quart (0.95 Lt)|
|Terracota||75 - 108||sf|
|Stone||108 - 215||sf|
- It protects from dirt caused by grouting.
- It does not affect adhesion between grout and material.
- It makes cleaning after laying simple.
- It reduces drying times, making subsequent treatment faster.
- It does not alter the material's appearance.
- VOC free: it does not release toxic emissions.
- Non sacrificial.
- Easy to apply.
- After the application it is possible to apply any kind of protection treatment.
HOW IT IS USED
Do not dilute: Ready to use.
Shake the flask before opening. Make sure the surface to be treated is completely free of dust. Apply an even coat of FILAPRW200 using an airless spray pump, avoiding surface pooling. A paintbrush or lambswool applicator pad may also be used. Ensure the product also covers the edges of the laid material. Grouting can be applied the day after laying.
Once cured, wash using the most suitable detergent detergent for the kind of material used.