Degreaser and cleaner for acid sensitive stones. Ideal for basic cleaning of concrete. It also removes water based wax.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- PS87 is a 3-in-one product: cleaner, stain remover and wax stripper.
- Diluted: cleans and removes grease from dirty porcelain stoneware, ceramic, natural stone, terracotta and concrete floors.
- Undiluted: removes stubborn stains from porcelain stoneware.
- It is excellent for basic cleaning of acid sensitive stone.
- Ideal for basic cleaning of concrete.
- Wax remover for water based, metal or polishing wax.
Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Porcelain, Glazed Ceramic Tiles, Concrete, Linoleum, Rubber and PVC, Unpolished Marble and Agglomerates
|With one Quart|
|Init. Cleaning of Stone||1:5||305||sf|
- A 3-in-one solution: stain remover, detergent and wax remover.
- The only product that removes stubborn stains from porcelain stoneware.
- Cleans without damaging the surface.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Removes epoxy grout residues.
HOW IT IS USED
Dilution: depending on use
To clean all surfaces:
Dilute 1:10 to 1:20 and apply to the surface. Leave to act for a few minutes then clean with a single disc professional cleaner or a scrubbing brush. Vacuum or wipe up dirt and then rinse with plenty of water. For a deeper clean, dilute to 1:5.
To remove stains from porcelain stoneware and to degrease
Pour undiluted directly onto the mark and over the entire surface of the tile. Allow to dry completely, then wash and rinse.
To remove wax
Dilute 1:5, spread and leave to act for a few minutes. Scrub with a scrubbing brush or a single disc cleaner. Vacuum or wipe up dirt and then rinse with plenty of water.
- Do not use on new marble or polished stone.
- Do not use on wood.
- Do not use on methacrylate tubs.
- On linoleum: We advise checking the reaction on a small portion of the surface before apllying the product.