Fila PW10 is an efflorescence-blocking product applied to the backs of tiles, slabs or other absorbent materials. Fila PW10 protects Natural Stone, Limestone, Granite, Marble, Terrazzo and other absorbent surfaces from salt and various contaminants. Fila PW10 prevents contaminants from rising up through the substrate to the surface of the material, therefore interrupting formation of streaks and stains. Not only does Fila PW10 stop efflorescence of contaminants it also prevents staining and streaking , as well as leaving no trace of surface film and allows treated materials to breathe naturally. The product does not alter the characteristics of mortar, glue and grout, it also offers permanent protection. Fila PW10 is water-based and COV-free and it is ready to use without dilution. Be sure to clean the back of the tiles or slabs before applying Fila PW10 and allow it to dry for about 24 hours before permanently adhering. The product is available individually and by the case.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Anti-efflorescence protector to apply to the back of tiles or slabs of absorbent materials
- It stops contaminants from rising up from the substrate to the surface of the material (salts, tannin, metals, etc.) preventing the formation of streaks and/or stains
- Protector to apply before laying
- Specific product for natural stone, granite, marble, agglomerates, terracotta and absorbent materials
Natural stone, Marble, Granite, Agglomerates, Limestone, etc.
|With one liter (1.06 quart)|
|Natural Stone (approx.)||108||sf|
|Coverage varies depending on porosity of stone|
- Stops efflorescence of contaminants and stops formation of surface streaks and stains
- Does not form surface film and allows the material treated to breathe
- Does not modify the characteristics of any kind of glue or grouting
- Water-based COV-free product
- Permanent protection
HOW IT IS USED
Dilution: Product is ready to use (no dilution required).
Thoroughly clean the back of the tile or slab, removing dust and residues.
Apply the product continually and evenly to the back and side of the dry material, using a large flat paintbrush or airless pump and avoiding pooling.
Leave dry for about 24 hours before gluing the floor.