Satin look protective wax for indoor Natural Stone and Terracotta.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Protects unpolished natural stone (limestone, sandstone, slate, etc) red stoneware, unvitrified quarry tiles and various types of terracotta.
- Ideal for both treatment and maintenance.
Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Unpolished Natural Stones
|With one liter (1.06 quart)|
- The product is self-polishing, but can also be polished to restore or increase shine.
- A 3-in-one solution: protects, maintains and gives floors an excellent finish.
- Original new satin look.
- Ideal for prestigious floors: enhances the beauty of the surface.
- Highly resistant: ideal for floors in high-traffic areas.
- Easy application and excellent coverage
HOW IT IS USED
Dilution: use undiluted or diluted according to requirements.
To protect interior quarry tile and natural stone floors: Apply an even coat of the product to a dry and clean floor using a cloth or other suitable method. After one hour, apply a second coat at right-angles to the first. The floor can be walked on after half an hour. For increased shine, polish with a polisher or woollen cloth.
To protect interior terracotta floors: Apply a finishing coat of FILA SATIN in the same way.
Routine maintenance: Use a diluted solution of FILA CLEANER. Apply a diluted solution of FILA SATIN to revitalize shine.