Eco friendly, SOLVENT FREE penetrating stain protection for porous natural stone with surfaces from honed to unpolished for indoor or outdoor.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Protects and enriches the original color of polished, honed, rough and tumbled natural stone.
- Penetrates deeply into the material, protecting it from water and oily stains and dirt.
- Ideal for tops, inlays and backsplashes.
- Perfect for interior and exterior surfaces.
- Sealer and enhancer: protects and enhances at the same time, giving a matt finish.
Polished natural stones and agglomerates, Unpolished Natural Stones and agglomerates, Marble, Ganite
|With one quart (0.95 L)|
- Intensifies color whatever the surface finish.
- Water based: ecological treatment.
- For interior and exterior surfaces.
- Non-yellowing, UV resistant.
- Very high coverage rates.
- Non film forming.
- Very low VOC content.
- Weather resistent.
- Very easy wipe on and wipe off application.
HOW IT IS USED
Do not dilute: Ready to use.
- Using a paintbrush, or other applicator, apply FilaStone Plus eco to a clean, dry surface.
- During the application rub the surface with a sponge or a cloth to help the penetration of the product and the removal af any excess.
- The surface can be walked on after only 4 hours.
- For a deeper color, repeat procedure, waiting at least 4 hours between each application.
- In case of dry product excess proceed with its removal with a cloth dipped in FilaStone Plus eco, rubbing the suface.
diluted solution of FILA CLEANER.
Enhancement with FILAStone plus eco is almost irreversible, please perform a preliminary spot test.
On some external materials, we advise to reapply the product every year to maintain the color enhancing effect.