GROUND SHIPPING ONLY
Protective Barrier Against Dirt. Improves the material’s resistance to dirt caused by traffic.
Protects the material against watery or oily stains.
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Improves the material’s resistance to dirt caused by traffic.
- Protects the material against watery or oily stains.
- Facilitates cleaning of the surfaces.
Textured Porcelain Tiles, Unpolished, Porcelain Tiles, Lappato, Porcelain Tiles
|With one liter (1.06 quart)||322 - 430||sf|
- The product bonds chemically with the material without leaving a film on the surface.
- Limits water retention (laboratory tests conducted on floors laid according to the UNI 11493 standard).
- Does not modify the degree of slipperiness of the material (tests conducted in conformity to the B.C.R.A. and ASTMC 1028-2007 methods).
- Suitable for interior and outdoor use.
- Resists UV radiation and does not yellow.
HOW IT IS USED
Do not dilute: Ready to use.
We recommend applying the product to 20-30 sq.ft. (2-3 sq. m) area at a time. To a clean and dry surface, apply FILA STOP DIRT with a paintbrush, or lambswool applicator pad. After 10 minutes, remove the excess residues that have not been absorbed, by using a dry cloth, lambswool applicator pad, or sponge. In the case of stubborn residues, rub the surface with a cloth soaked in the product until residues are completely removed. Process can be finished with a single-disc machine using white pad, or by hand using a dry cloth, or paper towels to thoroughly dry the surface. The surface can be walked on after 12 hours.
Do not apply externally if rain is in forecast.
Before using the product, we recommend carrying out a spot test to check for any changes in color, since product may enhance the color of the material, and or grout. Air the room during use to speed up drying process