GROUND SHIPPING ONLY
A “wet look” sealer for textured surfaces and terracotta floors. Apply it on clean, dry surfaces with a roller or brush, and do not walk on the floor while Fila Wet is drying. While most surfaces require two coatings, some porous materials may need a third coat. Repeat application about every two years to maintain beautiful, lustrous surfaces!
WHAT IT IS FOR
- Pleasant wet look effect for rough-finish surfaces (tumbled, sandblasted, flamed, etc.).
- Protects from water and oil.
- Ideal for protecting tumbled marble tables, bathroom tops and kitchen counters.
Textured Natural Stone and Agglomerates
With 1 QT (946 ml)
Unpolished Natural Stone
- Wet-look effect can be increased with the number of coats applied.
- Certified as suitable for use on food contact surfaces.
- Does not yellow despite environmental conditions or ageing.
- Does not flake.
HOW IT IS USED
Do not dilute: Ready to use.
- Apply an even, continuous coat of Filawet onto a clean and dry surface with brush or roller.
- Wait 24 hours and then apply the second coat by the same method
- For particularly porous materials, a third coat may be required to achieve the desired wet-look effect
Maintenance: diluted solution of FILA CLEANER. In areas that are highly exposed to adverse atmospheric conditions it is advisable to repeat application every two years.
- do not walk over the floor while it is drying: Wait 24 hours after application of the final coat
- do not apply to polished surfaces