Ground Shipping Only
Solid wax for Terracotta and Marble which also enhances the color
WHAT IT IS FOR
- For treating and protecting terracotta, marble and natural stone floors.
- Enhances terracotta.
Terracotta, Quarry Tiles, Unpolished Marble and Agglomerates
|With one liter (1.06 quart)|
- Perfect for small surface areas: tops, tables, windowsills, tombstones, etc.
- Easy to spread: apply with a sponge
- Ideal for tumbled marble.
- It is available colourless, yellow or brown (coloured types for terracotta only).
HOW IT IS USED
Ready for use: do not dilute.
For treating terracotta floors:
Apply a basecoat of Fila ES/82 or FilaClassic, then spread two coats of the product 8 hours apart. Use an ordinary synthetic bath sponge, a cloth or a flat brush. Polish with a woollen cloth or polisher.
For tumbled marble and highly porous terracotta or natural stone:
After a basecoat of Fila MP/90 or FilaFob, apply Fila Naturwax with a cloth, paintbrush or sponge. Complete treatment with one coat of your preferred liquid Fila wax.
For doorsteps, windowsills, etc.:
Using a dry cloth, apply the product to the surface and rub until it is completely dry. The result will be a protected and polished surface.